Sun, 30 Oct|
Rocklands Health (Reunion Yoga)
Wim Hof Method Fundamentals
Join for a morning of transformative #Breathwork, #DeepConnection with the body and #ColdImmersion as we explore the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method
Time & Location
30 Oct 2022, 09:00 – 13:30 GMT+2
Rocklands Health (Reunion Yoga) , 14a Bel Ombre Rd, Bel Ombre, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
About the Event
Come and join a morning Wim Hof Method Fundamentlas workshop led by certified, Level 2 WHM Instructor, Will van Zyl.
This will be a focussed and highly experiential learning session covering the 3 pillars of the powerful Wim Hof Method:
- Breathwork - a highly impactful and transformational breahting technique proven to improve physical and mental wellbeing and help manage pain and improve innate immune function.
- Cold exposure - scientifically proven and of great interest in the scientific community today; immerse yourself in an ice bath for 2 minutes to help condition your body and mind for ultimate wellbeing.
- Mindset and commitment - learn the importance of mindset and understand what commitment to a consistent practice can do for you.
Will also includes simple, yet very effective body work techniques for grounding, calm and stress release.
The session offers you an incredible opportunity to reconenct with yourself, others and your innate intelligence and nature within you.
This has proven life changing for thousands...
- Clothing to move and breathe in (think Yoga)
- Some warm layers
- Yoga Mat and cushion
- Blanket if you feel you may get cold
- Water Bottle
- Swimsuit and towel
- Flipflops / wet shoes
- Snacks, Tea and Coffee will be avaialble
- Please do not eat a heavy breakfast within an hour of the start fo the session
Will places wellbeing at the center of his life. He is a husband and father of three teenagers, enjoys the outdoors and can often be found stand up paddling, swimming glacier lakes (any cold water) or strolling through mountains with close friends.
Will can often be heard saying “Feel your body to free your mind…”
He works as a trauma-informed Wellbeing and Performance Coach; holding a post graduate certification from Bristol Business School (UWE). He is registered as a Master Coach with the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
After a career as a transformation leader, consultant and coach spanning almost 25 years, 3 continents and multiple sectors, Will has created the Ultimate Wellbeing and Ultimate Performance and Resilience frameworks to redefine wellbeing; placing it at the heart of a fulfilled life, rewarding life.
Will is trained in TRE (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises), Shiatsu massage and Behavioral Change Counselling using Motivational Interviewing.
He teaches yoga and is one if the highest rated Wim Hof Method Instructors (level 2) in the UK.
Individual Person Entry
+ZAR 25.00 service fee
This ticket entitles 1 person to attend the workshop. All activities are included. This ticket is not transferrable. Please enter the details of the person attending when buying this ticket.
+ZAR 25.00 service fee0